Coast King lettering

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys

Just signed up, have been browsing for a few days now, picked up a coast king that I'm in the process of restoring. I forgot to scan in the font on the chain guard. Just wondering if anyone has a good picture of the font. Below is a picture of the bike. Thanks in advance.

EA9568A6-1E1B-4E4E-8835-FA72110E07E9-22237-00000C9AD7213DFA.jpg

HEllo! and welcome to old bike lovers HEAVEN. sweet find! you can't go wrong with chrome and blue.
My first bike is a 63 western flyer by huffy. I have the same chainring/chainguard as your beauty. Restoration?
That bike looks great as is. wash it down, get a period seat and ride her hard...nice

Thanks, yep cleaning up some surface rust and then lubing all the bearings and in the process of finding a seat. Also will be painting it, I'll post progress in the builds section. But if anyone can help me find the lettering that would be great, not sure if this picture is of high enough quality.

IF anyone has it for sale it would be sold on ebay for sure. I know if you typed in "coast king decal "it would
probably come up. I am restoring a schwinnn ladies hornet from 53 that i will eventually find from one guy that
specializes in bike desals /stickers. good luck.

Back