Coaster Brake Challenge #7

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
coaster7web.jpg

http://www.atomiccycles.com

Waaawaaawaaa!
Maybe if we all cry enough Paul will at least move-back start time of 1st race, which is on January 1st! New Years Eve isn't moving!

And neither is the start time. Boo hoo ........

What no more hype for this?! Race time around the corner! Anyone else in the area that wants a good excuse to go ride a classic bike hard, this is it! Put some straight bars, knobbies and a smaller sprocket on that old beach cruiser and come on.

Yes, Yes, Sunday. We'll be doing an after ride bb-q as well. come on, it's cheap "economy" proof fun.

No chance you'll post the route for this next race? Come on, please

A little pre-run isn't too much advantage. Maybe more racers will come out too.

I'm trying to avoid the khaki clad brigands otherwise know as park rangers. I've been accosted in the past, they want money. Not like anyone ever uses some of these trails nor is what we're doing unlawful in anyway, however fun is expressly forbidden in LA it seems unless you grease a bunch of palms. I used to put up the routes and have maps etc but I simply can't anymore to ensure that the event will happen. I guess they don't have better things to do...sorry.

Back