Collingswood Cruise Nite-A Happy Ending!(now pick a winner!)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Well, despite the fact that we could not participate for an official trophy a great time was had by those who came. The Cruise Night organizers I spoke to at the event itself seemed amazed at the fact that we we not allowed to officially participate, and hopefully that will change in the future. I would like to personally give my warmest thanks to all the people that rode in. It was simply the best Cruise Night I had ever gone to here.
Now it's time to pick the trophy winner! Take a look at the bikes and tell me which one should get the trophy...
cr1.jpg

cr3a.jpg

cr5.jpg

cr11.jpg

cr10.jpg

cr12.jpg

cr2.jpg

I liked the shifter/tank bike that was there,....but I think he said it's still under construction, ....it was still cool.
BigCam's stretched chrome cruiser was cool, with those brick red tires.
The krate was clean, but I guess I don't understand the notoriety of these bikes.
The black cruiser with the chromed chain steering wheel was cool.
The ratrod bike with the flipped girls frame/parallel curved top tubes(?) was unique for sure.
The freak trike and the tiki trike were cool too,.....lotsa variety there.
My GF really liked the military styled cruiser(Spinmans?)with the leather and the mini surfboard rack.

My personal favorite(and vote) was Johnny's rusty bike,....and his car?....well that was in my top 5 too.

and the winner is...the young man with the Krate!
cr3a.jpg

See everybody in September! :D

Wow, Thank you Guys! My name is Jim The Boys (Jarred) father, Jarred wished to show the shwinn, so we put it in the back of our Buick GS 455 and took that up to the show. You bike guys greeted us warmly, it was soo cool! We hung with the bikes more than the car. Jarred Said all the bikes were cool and they were all winners.

Back