Columbia Excerciser-Part Parts Parts!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
My Dad's friend sold this to me today for $10 :wink: Couple parts I'll use on my build off bike, and others I will sell :D Let me know if you want anything off it. I'll probably keep the seat/post, crank/pedals, handlebars, and grips :wink: Speedo is trash.

006-1.jpg

I'll probably keep the seat/post, crank/pedals, handlebars, and grips

So the only thing you're going to sell is the frame then? :lol:

Deven: I'll let you know if I use them on my build off bike :wink: They are cool bars 8)

mos6502 said:
I'll probably keep the seat/post, crank/pedals, handlebars, and grips

So the only thing you're going to sell is the frame then? :lol:

I guess it's that way :lol: What's for sale is the wheel, chainguard, chain, the little wheel thing, and stem :wink:

The actual speedo is trash? But what is your opinion on the cable and the wheel part? I am interested if the wheel thing (?) is the right size and if you think the cable is good also. The length looks great.

Big_Daddy_Sloth said:
The actual speedo is trash? But what is your opinion on the cable and the wheel part? I am interested if the wheel thing (?) is the right size and if you think the cable is good also. The length looks great.

Good thing you replied :shock: I was about to chuck it in the trash tomorrow :!: I'll take it off and let you know :D

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
Big_Daddy_Sloth said:

Good thing you replied :shock: I was about to chuck it in the trash tomorrow :!: I'll take it off and let you know :D
Whew! Okay, keep me posted.

Latest posts

Back