Columbia Rambler thrown out w/ the trash

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Picked this up this morning. It was setting out w/ the trash for pick up. It's white w/ light pink on the tank and chainguard.

ColumbiaRambler1-vi.jpg

ColumbiaRambler2-vi.jpg

ColumbiaRambler3-vi.jpg

ColumbiaRambler4-vi.jpg

My friend has this same bike, her's is in very good shape though.
Great find! I cannot believe what some people throw out. Glad you found it. :)

Great save! Wish people around here would throw away stuff like that. I can't complain, I've found many bikes in the trash but mostly Walmart junk.

It's usually the same around here too. But even they can have their usefulness. Found a '58 (I think) Schwinn Tiger sitting out the other day. Long story short, I may be getting that one too.

Chips_Mahoy said:
It's usually the same around here too. But even they can have their usefulness. Found a '58 (I think) Schwinn Tiger sitting out the other day. Long story short, I may be getting that one too.
Better get back to get it before the junkers do!

I have heard Columbia put their serial numbers behind the headbadge or somewhere around there.
My friend has one almost like that one, hers is a 67' I believe.

Chips_Mahoy said:
Aluyasha said:
I have heard Columbia put their serial numbers behind the headbadge or somewhere around there.
My friend has one almost like that one, hers is a 67' I believe.

Ok....thanks!

Mine was on the rear dropout I believe. Check the bottom bracket. I've never heard of them being behind the headbadge

Latest posts

Back