Comin' back from some mill in Wisconsin

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey folks, I'm 21 and a lover of all things that GO. I got a '70 Stingray early this summer and it needed a lot of work and elbow grease to get all the squeaks, creaks, and oddities smoothed out. I'm still sinking my time and money into it, and love doing it so much I went and bought another vintage muscle bike that needs even more work done to it. I got some big plans ahead of me for that bike and hope I can share the result with you guys on this forum soon enough. Glad to be here.

We love pictures, welcome, Brother!

lottafreaks said:
Hey folks, I'm 21 and a lover of all things that GO. I got a '70 Stingray early this summer and it needed a lot of work and elbow grease to get all the squeaks, creaks, and oddities smoothed out. I'm still sinking my time and money into it, and love doing it so much I went and bought another vintage muscle bike that needs even more work done to it. I got some big plans ahead of me for that bike and hope I can share the result with you guys on this forum soon enough. Glad to be here.

I posted in Fresh Finds if you want pics of the bike! I might make another topic soon, I just started taking her apart.

welcome there should be a muscle bike build off coming up

Back