COMING SOON!!!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kid-Fist1.jpg

I want Bunny Wabbit printed on mine Steve!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Some good stuff in this thread!

If you dont like the forum member bit, couldn't just sand it off and stamp you member number on? Speaking of which, how do you find out your forum member number? :|

Luke.

LukeTheJoker said:
how do you find out your forum member number? :|

Luke.

Sorry Luke it's an old joke I probably shouldnt of brought up, there are no member #'s ... and if there were, that # would likely change for most members every time we deleted someone.

yoothgeye said:
So behind those member ones are the blank ones, and then the ones with member # and then Bruce Lee right?

I thought we were going to be able to order ones that indicated the number of "Quality Content" posts that we had???!!!!!
I figured my number would be around 200 or so.

:mrgreen: :p

Steve is really going to stop selling custom stuff with all this hard time he is getting.

I agree with yooth on this one People will buy if they like it, won't if they don't and whether printed or not, people may complain. Maybe the Bruce Lee one will be for next year. :mrgreen:

I don't have a dog in this fight. I'm just surprised they don't say "Built Not Bought" That is the general idea of the site if I am correct, and I see that slogan quite often.

Rat Rod said:
Someone may want to put one on their new Electra ;)

If you get a job working for Electra you could possibly sport the "built not bought" slogan... maybe we can just make it "Built and/or Bough" :lol:

Rat Rod said:
The reason I stuck "Forum Member" in there this time is that I saw lots of them on bikes left blank.

Does it seem dorky?

Like the "Forum Member" idea as yes mine are blank. May have to order some new ones.

Back