Concept Drawing

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This one took me about five hours. Its designed off of a Hiawatha that I have and a wanted to give it a 40's motorcycle influence. I did it on my computers paint program. I hope you guys like it. The seat tube and headset are raked back. The springer is a Monark, the fender ornament is a Hiawatha Indian, and the thing on the rear fender is a license plate holder. I dont know if i'll get to this bike anytime soon, so if you guys wanna give it a shot, go ahead.
bike.jpg

i was going to say the same you have skills buddy. i really like the licence plate idea. have you seen wonderboy916's military bike it is along the lines of what you designed. hiawathas are really cool frames i am jelious that he has two of them lol.

Not that hard. I made like 4 bikes, NO WHERE Near that good hardest part or round wheels and rims.
YEAH. Ill post my paint pics 2 morrow.

thanks guys, I did this bike in the program Paint that came with my computer. The hardest part was the indian head.

ACD, I like your drawings, they're good, its hard to draw stuff on the computer.

Here's mine

I cheated and used a 3D CAD type program but this is what I did a couple years back when I was building my trike. It's more of a concept than what I actually ended up with.

untitled.jpg

I was drawing a Board Tracker when my computer froze... Apples aren't supposed to do that..LOL. So I took a picture of the screen. It sucks but you get the idea.

BTR.jpg

Thanks, I hope you dont mind that i took your idea and ran away with it.
The new design looks great. The only problem is I dont know how you could fabricate the tank I added to fit the "raked back" frame.

bike2.jpg

Making an actual tank would require that you know what you are doing. Another option is a tank "plate." This would be a piece of flat sheetmetal cut to fit the hole in the frame. Either way would look good. You might even find a tank off another bike, that fits, or almost fits and can be modified.

your drawings look good!!! i use Adobe Illustrator for my renderings. it makes it nice because it is very easy to change colors and add/remove parts. ...As for fabing a tank, try wood. i use balso wood to get the shape i want, then cover it in fiberglass resin. it takes paint well and is lightweight. good luck!

Back