CONGRATULATIONS RRBBO2 WINNERS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations to the winners. There's a lot of talent on this board and picking one bike was tough. I wanted to vote for them all.

i will say that all of my bike ideas are inspired from other areas whether it be from other people's bikes, motorcycles, or even cars. i hope that to all of you even myself you take a look at each and every bike and realize the time and effort put into them and maybe see something you never thought of and to me in the end that is the point to all of this. to push the progression of the hobby in the spirit of competition.

Congrats to all.
It was a pleasure, cant wait till next time.

Congrats to karfer67! Great job by everyone! Wish I was one of you! :roll:

Congratulations Karfer...the Ratty Truck is absolutely ......!

Oldy57...the Massey is simply beautiful. I can't think of a better word to describe that bike other than beautiful.

Steve...thank you. This build off was fun, and it opened my eyes to lots of new ideas.

Congrats again Karfer! It was fun watching everyone else's builds! And my little Bro is gonna get a pretty cool bike for X-mas! Thnks to the 3 guys who voted for White Lightning. Hopefully next time my bike is GNARLEYenough to win! If not I'll still have a blast! :wink:
L8 EM

i had a lot of fun and watching all the others building their bikes was great as well. even watching the voting was cool i never every would have thought that it would have gone that way i mean last year the difference between first and second was one vote :shock: great job next year hope to see more of you involved and building bikes.

Lots of Fun! - Congrates to the winners!

Also congrates to everyone that participated - Lots of very interestings ideas and creative builds.

Thanks to Rat Rod Bikes for the build off and to any and all sponsors for the prize side.

-Stephen

the truck is a very cool rat rod looking bike.
just wondering if its at all cruiseable? id love to see a riding pic or this beasty.
i really would love riding pix to be mandatory in a comp like this...surely part of a bike looking right is how it looks (and how the rider looks) when riding it?

im not trying to stur up the poohs and i do think the best bikes won...just trying to make a point....what do u guys all think?

brett

well kingpin you may say that your not trying to stir things up but you made the same post in two different topics and it seems that is directly at the fact that you dont think the ratty truck is rideable. look i still have an open offer for anyone who questions it to come on out and ride her. and yea sensor is right i was asked about the rideability of her before during my build you will find that if you go take a look you will find them. and like i also said in the last post you made yea she is totally rideable i have put around 50 miles on her now and the more i ride the more i like. get first spun out kick into second and she hums along real good. wanna race for pinks?

Congrats to everyone who entered and finished their bikes! As everyone else has said, there's no losers! I would be proud just to be able to say that I rode any one the bikes and to own one would be celebrity staus! I definitely favored the ratty looking ones for this contest, but in an overall custom bike contest, I would have given up trying to choose my favorite! Everyone contributed something to make the world take notice. Thanks to all of you for giving me ideas, dreams, wishes, hopes and desires, plus some kickbutt reading and images!

Karfer, don't worry, I think he's more jealous than anything! :lol: There's no doubt in my mind that your bike is a blast to ride and if we ever get out your way .... my butt is gonna take you up on that riding offer! Cause I wanna ride one of the coolest critter Earth!

Thanks again to everyone for a great contest! And to those of us who didn't finish ..... spring just around the corner, and down the block, then turn left, then go 3 blocks, then ..........

Good job guys. Congradulations...

its all good kingpin like i said before i had already once been directly questioned if the ratty truck was rideable so i guess i got a little bent when someone else questioned it. no worries thank goodness everything is back to normal more or less as much as i love the build off it always seems to me that the forum as a whole gets quiet too quiet. now we can all move on and build more .....'in bikes cause as the saying goes "every day is a build off." -not hugo

Cheers to everyone who finished their bikes or not - to each his own & all great work. I had a great time.

Ratty truck/karfer67, eMail me your mailing & shipping info & I will get ya that trophy! Congrats again folks.

[email protected]

Fun stuff! AND great site redesign as well during the build-off! Cool cool. - Peace, T.

Congrats to the 'Ratty Truck Team' and all the other entries. I was just happy to get 1 vote! Now I'm a 1%er. I think that will also be the name for my next entry, which I intend to do some serious metal fabricating on. I can't wait to get started. So when does the next one start? Lets go already!!! :!: :!: :mrgreen: Oh yeah, have fun RIDING your rats!

Go to town? That's a good idea. Runnin low on corn meal and guitar strings. I'm going to town, I'll be back. :lol:

Latest posts

Back