Cop light

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This'll do.

copLight3.jpg

copLight2.jpg
copLight1.jpg
copLight4.jpg

That's hard to take a good picture of. I will be putting it on a bike I think.

Oh, and this, chrome.

chromeRaleigh1.jpg

Ooohhh nelly! That light is worth a good chunk of change there!

cool light,are you going to use the handle as well? be cool to make a plate up to bolt to were it normally would bolt to the car body and then bolt the plate to somewhere near the headset area even just for looks,if I had it I think I would build a police cruiser style and patena it to match the condition of the light,could be an Idea,the thing about this site is there is so many of us that have the imagination and visualize making a whole bike out of one item,in all my years of joining forums this is the only one that I will be a long time member,the ideas and thinking outside the box is amazing from simple to genious

Yeah endless, I hear you about this forum. I don't remember how I found it but it grabbed me and I haven't been the same.
The imagination of some members is astonishing, and the level of craftsmanship, stunning. I find it difficult at times to feel that my meager efforts are valid. But it's so dang much fun!!

It would be cool to have that light set up so you could waggle it back and forth in front of your bike. I get something like that and I'm reluctant to take it apart, if I can take it apart so that it'll go back together I'll probably mount it like a regular headlight. But you're right, I'd have to build the right bike!

I hear ya bro,at first I was thinking I wouldn't post much but the one thing I noticed was even tho some of the bikes seemed close to store bought original with only a couple changes,no one dogged it or the poster putting it on and thats what makes this forum cool,I would be too scared to pull the light apart unless I had some wd40 or similar to soak it first and then I would second guess,good luck with it,younever know...you could come across a yard sale next week selling just the frame/fork to suit that light :D

You're right about no one slamming anyone's work. That is what makes this place so special, and makes it so I feel good about posting my stuff here. The guys that run this site do an awesome job.

Latest posts

Back