Copake Swap and Auction?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, I'll be there early before work.
The four bikes I brought last year
didn't sell so just shopping this time.
But I could bring a Red Shred
Cannondale frame (alum) if any
interest? Stevil

No need to be there that early unless you are looking for the high end or rare stuff. By 1 pm it will be starting to wind down but that's when the best prices will be.

Agh,I'm not there due to auto breakdown
yesterday,but it looks pretty wet out.
Hope you all can find what you want.
See ya next time or NoHo Sunday
...Stevil

Pictures? Pictures? I've never been, show me some shots of the Grand Scale of this show. I heard NINETEEN BLUEBIRDS were present?

There was a Guitar Swap in CT this past weekend so I went with a bunch of my friends. Unfortunatly I only bought a strap and a few cords. Just coulden't make both events.

Bri, when I saw you in Stafford, I ended up getting a 1956 Cadilllac "Batwing" air cleaner for my 31 Roadster. One of the coolest things I ever saw for a car (cept an ol" Skool Blower)

I think I have ADHD, I can't seem to focus on one hobbie (Cars, Bikes, Motorcycles, Guitars, Microphones, pedal cars, Barclay soliders and a crazy hat collection...AHHHH!). My Rollfast has been sitting in my gameroom waiting for the chain and custom rear fender to be installed. Snow's all gone...time to get it back on the road. Besides, I now have thoes cool ape hangers I bought from Bri:)

BARTO

There was a Guitar Swap in CT this past weekend so I went with a bunch of my friends. Unfortunatly I only bought a strap and a few cords. Just coulden't make both events.

Bri, when I saw you in Stafford, I ended up getting a 1956 Cadilllac "Batwing" air cleaner for my 31 Roadster. One of the coolest things I ever saw for a car (cept an ol" Skool Blower)

I think I have ADHD, I can't seem to focus on one hobbie (Cars, Bikes, Motorcycles, Guitars, Microphones, pedal cars, Barclay soliders and a crazy hat collection...AHHHH!). My Rollfast has been sitting in my gameroom waiting for the chain and custom rear fender to be installed. Snow's all gone...time to get it back on the road. Besides, I now have thoes cool ape hangers I bought from Bri:)

BARTO
It's not ADHD...
It's like being a well read man of the world. I too have many interests, guitars and bikes included. I am who I am, not what my job labels me as. I finally got it across to a past boss, that I worked to live, but I didn't live to work. That only wears me out and makes someone else richer... Now I am my own boss and I can make the time to do what I want.

Carl.

Back