could it be BankerRat's B-Day

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I heard thru the grapevine that Glenn, BankerRat may be a year older today, Happy Birthday Glenn

Well Happy Birthday, Glenn!.........Is this the year you're gonna join AARP?

Graylock said:
KOTA said:

You meant to say that you were holding a place for him in line at the AARP.........I can see your head in the line behind me....... :oops:

Happy Birthday Glenn :wink:

Graylock
GL was that YOU........I thought it was a"blue" haired old lady!

KOTA said:
Graylock said:
KOTA said:

You meant to say that you were holding a place for him in line at the AARP.........I can see your head in the line behind me....... :oops:

Happy Birthday Glenn :wink:

Graylock
GL was that YOU........I thought it was a"blue" haired old lady!
ROTFLMAO

quote: Well Happy Birthday, Glenn!.........Is this the year you're gonna join AARP? "KOTA"

Happy Birthday Glenn :wink: "Graylock"

GL was that YOU........I thought it was a"blue" haired old lady! "KZ1000"

No no no! That was the old broad that was behind me, I'm the Q-tip that was in front of her.........where is that old rat banker anyways? Maybe he's hanging out in front of CVS :lol:

GL

"Word" on the street is.....He's trying for a government BAIL OUT, for all the money he's spent on his bikes!... I'm not sure which government though.

He'd better respond SOON, or this is just gonna keep getting worse!

How many "bankers" does it take to change handle grips?........ANYBODY?

Maybe I should post a ad on CL for a Barn Find Tank Bike, then we'll find where he is.

KZ1000 said:
Maybe I should post a ad on CL for a Barn Find Tank Bike, then we'll find where he is.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Is it true? That after ONE beer, in New Haven. He admitted that all those bikes in the "museum", were bank REPO's?

Happy B-day. I will let you figure out what the "B" is for.

Brent

KOTA said:
He'd better respond SOON, or this is just gonna keep getting worse!

How many "bankers" does it take to change handle grips?........ANYBODY?

None! They'll pay to get it done. Unless it's ratrod type bankers then its another story. :lol: :lol:

Back