Craigslist Barter

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I had listed a bar light on craigslist in the barter section wanting to trade for a vintage bicycle. I paid $25 for the light & had it for a while & could not sell it. A guy brought this bike to me & gave me the bike & $25. It has some cool parts.
P2030001_zps2264712a.jpg

I'll have to get myself a bar light and give that a try. :D
I have a couple of bikes listed on Craig's barter section, maybe I'm just doing it all backwards. Good Deal.

After seeing the Barter Kings, I have looked at the CL Barter section a couple of times, but nothing struck me.
Maybe I am going about it backwards. I could post a list of my other CL stuff over there asking for old bikes in trade. :idea: :idea:

Ive put some stuff on our local FB swap shops to trade. and I have only got one hit for 2 old bikes one was a 90s girls 10 speed and the other was a 3 speed western flyer that the outside of the hub looked great but where the shifter went into the hub was packed full of dirt so I passed

Getting a few nibbles on my barter for old bikes CL ad. I haven't seen any photos yet, but hope to soon.
I wonder what I can get for my yard sale accordion?
If I get a cool bike, I might have to name it the Erkel Merkel!
IMG_1571.jpg

So far, it's been a mix to doo doo that has been offered up to me, but I have definitely gotten a lot of emails from my trade for old bikes ad. Eventually something good will pop from this. I hope.

King, that old squeeze box looks like genuine mother of toilet seat pearl! :D :D

jerrykr said:
King, that old squeeze box looks like genuine mother of toilet seat pearl! :D :D

Joke if you want, but I am known for turning doo doo to dollars!!!! :lol: 8)

Thread drifting: Did you see the bike in person, or just new it a walmart version from the pics? If so, what are the telltale signs ?

kingfish254 said:
I was just offered up a "1964" BFK Schwinn StingRay.
http://savannah.craigslist.org/bar/3589760154.html

I kinda hated breaking the news to the guy on what he actually had. :cry:

Latest posts

Back