Crazy Find!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Found this at a Garage Sale, the rake on it is insane. The previous owner built it for his son and friends to mess around with but now his son is older so it has just been sitting around. It's very tricky to ride, the guy showed my son and I how he could ride it. It's based off a 70's Columbia Mustang, it's crazy but wild to look at.
691c5e73d8b42b2ab8860b94cfe52395.jpg

376f1f29f633d937f19a148ce505ec70.jpg

I'm guessing the head tube angle has been modified. Any signs of welding there?

One of the countless special theme bikes from Huffy or Columbia that are turning out to be rare.

I've ridden a similar bike. They aren't easy to ride at first.

rickpaulos said:
I'm guessing the head tube angle has been modified. Any signs of welding there?

One of the countless special theme bikes from Huffy or Columbia that are turning out to be rare.

I've ridden a similar bike. They aren't easy to ride at first.
Yes, the head tube angle does appear to have been adjusted there is some welding marks around it. Seems to be a Fairly clean job though.

CRASH said:
:lol: Have fun storing that!

Yes, that will be fun. Have a plan though Garage has 12FT ceiling, so I will get some H.D. hooks and a little help and she can Fly! If I do it like I have done some of my muscle bikes I hang them from the seat and the handlebars and they look pretty cool.

Dude! Those crazy chopper bikes were the shiznit back in the day! Everyone was building them and sporting them around! Sweet find!

Update, Sold the Crazy Chopper last weekend at the Rockford Bike Show. Went to a good home, the buyer plans to put it on display behind his Bar as a conversation piece. Sorry, Skip no ride videos.

Latest posts

Back