Cream Tires & Ape Hangers

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anybody have any pictures of bikes with cream tires and ape hangers? I can find plenty of bikes with one or the other but none with both. I usually see cream tires on bikes with cruiser style handlebars but I want to know if they would fit the look of ape hangers for my current build. Pictures with gray tires and ape hangers would work too because that is another possibility if I don't go with cream tires.

Stay tuned to the build off. My build will probably have cream tires and apes.

Go to page 39 in the Electra bikes gallery. I've got a Rally Sport set up that way. Over the Winter I added big chrome fenders and a super cool rack. I need to post some pictures again. CHAMPION123

Champion123 - That is exactly what I was looking for. I was wondering what color to paint the rims of my bike if I go with cream tires. Since my bike is red so I think red rims with cream tires might be the way to go. You should post up pictures with the fenders and rack.

Kingfish254 - I will be looking forward to see the ape hangers and cream tire combo. When is the build off?

Red rims and creme tires would be a super combo. I'll take some new pictures tonight. The big chrome fenders and vintage rack totally change the bike. Thanks.

i just went from whitewalls and cruiser bars to apes and cream tires and im glad i did
04241355.jpg

Thanks for the photos, both bikes look awesome. I think I am going to go with black rims and cream tires instead of white walls. Now I just have to figure out what handlebars to get.

Back