Cruiser Frame Tank Plates Available Now

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone,
Our new laser cut frame tank plate kits are out of production now and ready to ship.
Available to fit 26" and 20" frames.

http://www.chainganglowrider.com/New.htm

CGL%20TNK%20PLT26%20ON_MKD.jpg

CGL%20TNK%20PLT%20HARDWARE_MKD.jpg

Curtis

are these one size fits most? i too am going to be doing tank plates but they will be avalible for each frame and they are all different. try to stick one for a schwinn canti frame in a huffy canti and you will see what i mean. cool product

These were made to fit the aftermarket frames mostly, because around here (in Canada) it's hard to find original old frames, so most of our customers start their custom build with a new frame, also to avoid the hassles of fixing up an old frame.

Curtis

Hey Curtis,
It's really nice to see you are getting more cruiser oriented parts in. Would you mind if we made up a wish list of things we wish/hope/dream would be available?

jeff

Yeah over the past 3 years we've concentrated on 26" cruiser type parts, seems to be the most popular style of bike to start a custom project with. I'd love to know what people are looking for, unfortunately noone ever says what they want, so we're left guessing.

Give me some ideas of what you'd be interested in.

Curtis

thats cool i would just let customers know what frame these fit i asume more the huffy or norco style cruiser frame. so that plate would not match the curve of an old schwinn frame might save u from some headaches down the line

think i could buy just the straps and hardware? :D i made a panel myself for my straightbar bike, not a canti.

chainganglowrider said:
Yeah over the past 3 years we've concentrated on 26" cruiser type parts, seems to be the most popular style of bike to start a custom project with. I'd love to know what people are looking for, unfortunately noone ever says what they want, so we're left guessing.

Give me some ideas of what you'd be interested in.

Curtis
hey curtis, I think it is when we see something that looks cool we will buy it, otherwise the answer to your quote would be "EVERTHING"!

Back