Customized and partially restored wedge bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This is my rider right now.

Don't know anything about the manufacturer other than they were in Brooklyn and judging from the head badge they were called spiral. I have removed all of the rust except for some oxidation stains here and there and some small chrome loss of the handlebars. I have not repainted the frame and it does have a few scratches and rust spots here and there. Chain guard was repainted and I am working on a custom decal for it. New wheels and extra long sissy bar, sissy bar pad and solo polo replaced. Still have the original parts in storage. Added a bunch of cheap accessories like the kids police/ambulance/fire loudspeaker (I custom painted blue to match the chain guard). The decommissioned hand grenade is attached thru the rear break mounting hole. Still doing little things to it here and there and will update as it progresses.

Thanks Luke! My buddies, JT & Tom over at my local bike shop http://somervelo.com/ put 'em together for me in exchange for some storefront window graphics (I make and install signs/decals/etc). Tom specifically built the back wheel and did the spoke twists if you look up close. There is just a hair of clearance between the front fender and front tire. The way I like it. :cool2:

Now I got to find me a nice Malvern Star Dragster (hint-hint, I see you are from Australia, HOOK IT UP)! :21:

-Bob

Now I got to find me a nice Malvern Star Dragster (hint-hint, I see you are from Australia, HOOK IT UP)! :21:

-Bob
I am afraid there are a few in front of you in that queue! It is probably the thing I get messaged most about... I still have yet to see one in the flesh.

Luke.

Latest posts

Back