CWC?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are those original handlebars? I'm still not sure if mine are, but they look like yours.

Your pic shows how it would look if it had original paint. All I've seen on mine is a little of the white trim on the front fender under the brown. Everything loosened up when i tore it down, so maybe just my fenders have some original paint under the newer shiny brown. Thanks.

I think the whole bike i have is Original. theres not a dent on it and there was packing stuck in some pieces, im guessing it was bought n then left somewhere in a barn/ I love the aged look of mine though. The bars I assume are correct. the stem om not sure about, its aluminum but its just as old as the bike. looks neat though. you should find some replacement parts for yours and put it back to how it was, they ride very nice. The tank might be a issue to find, Im only dissapointed thattheres no hole in tank for a horn.

I think Wildcat's bike was originally a Roadmaster if the the sprocket is original to the bike. That's the only bike I've ever seen with the skiptooth sprocket that looks like a Monark...correct me if I'm wrong. Hsean,your Western Flyer is awesome...P 8)

Agreed, that's a great bike Hsean. I'll keep those bars then, they probably are original. This is my build off bike, Coppertooth. I sold the chain guard, but everything else was there, except rear wheel. So it wasn't original completely, so it's getting 3G wheels and the original front wheel goes up on the wall like a trophy.

Latest posts

Back