Cycology Bicycles' Cabin Fever Rat Rod Cycle Run III!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to this one!
Josh and the guys at Cycology are always great hosts.

Hopefully, the warmer weather this year will bring out more folks.
I need to see some cool bikes and buy a few parts, also got a bucket or two of stuff for the 'free pile' (it's time I put more in than I've taken out :mrgreen: )

See ya there!
Cheers,
Dr. T

It will be my first time making this show. I hope to go home with some goods! See you there.

20130323_142919_zpsfe13aed0.jpg

Me and couple of my buddy's will be there and if I get motivated SOLOW-KO might even have a chain on it by then.

Hey Josh, I hear the Show shirts are ready and available for purchase for tomorrow. What are the details on them?

1918 Ranger

sorry, i forgot to post more info on them. . . . i have Med, Lg, XL, and 2XL available and the med-xl are $16.00ea and the @xl are $18.00ea and they are available now for purchase!!!

the back -

the front -

Would anyone like to buy these bikes? One is a Sears Spyder the other is a Grants Pinto. The Sears bike has some nice MO stamped wheels and the rear slick looks pretty good. I'm not old enough to drive but I could get my mom to run me over there. I was thinking maybe $70.00 for both.

35814dz.jpg

63uibq.jpg

We had an awesome show with some awesome folks!! glad everyone could come out and chill for a few hours!! i'll post pics for everyone to view upon as soon as i can. we raised $275.00 for Habitat and for that I want to tell you all thank you for chipping in!!

Back