Cycology Bicycles Cabin Fever Rat Rod Cycle Show II!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im new here and new to all this, i was wondering if you had a true rat rod bike catagory? i have an old bike that i have heavily modified. is this something you guys would welcome to your show? thanks, i come from the rat rod car background. might even bring my rat rod too. thanks in advance.

Jason
Kimberlin heights rod & kustom
where rust is a must....

And gaskill, I'm not "hating" on any bmxers, all are welcome to the show. There's just no bmx awards. All bmxers are welcome to bring whatever they want and show them! Again, just no bmx award category.

highwheelerboy25 said:
i'll be looking FOR the rust!! gaskill- it'll be good to see you before you leave us!
Hey highwheelerboy25, check out my bike build, first rat bike, this is what im gonna try to bring, and if i have enough time, im gonna build another. let me know what you think. :mrgreen:

kheightsrodkustom said:
highwheelerboy25 said:
i'll be looking FOR the rust!! gaskill- it'll be good to see you before you leave us!
Hey highwheelerboy25, check out my bike build, first rat bike, this is what im gonna try to bring, and if i have enough time, im gonna build another. let me know what you think. :mrgreen:

holy sweet popeyes chicken! awesome!

highwheelerboy25 said:
kheightsrodkustom said:
highwheelerboy25 said:

holy sweet popeyes chicken! awesome!
Will popeyes chicken be made available? lol

Latest posts

Back