DAD-GUM BIKES

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Sell a Madwagon on the CL, buy a 99' repop Apple Krate on the CL. :roll:

100_4129.jpg

100_4130.jpg

100_4131.jpg

Yeah...I sold the Madwagon for $120 yesterday.

I had been trading emails with this lady selling the Krate for a week or two because her ad kept showing up on the CL and she would say "best offer".

Finally today she listed it for $99 and I decided to go look. Turns out the owner had left it outside for the past couple of months so some rust had started to appear. I just gave it a supper fast clean up....not sure what I'll do...kind of thought about parting it out...the frame is super nice, but a lot of the chrome stuff is so so. Thank you Taiwan. :roll:

100_4133.jpg

100_4134.jpg

100_4135.jpg

looks cool with the spring out!! I'd be tempted to leave it as is if it were mine....for 80 bux ya just cant go wrong!!

Markm said:
looks cool with the spring out!! I'd be tempted to leave it as is if it were mine....for 80 bux ya just cant go wrong!!

Only problem is that I can't turn! :shock:

Rat Rod said:
I think I have decided to part this bike out.

Hello Schwinn forum. :wink:

Helloooo springer fork! PM if you want to sell the fork separately.

-Mp

Let me figure out prices on this stuff an I'll get back with ya Bruce.

You've got dibs on the springer. :wink:

Rat Rod said:
Let me figure out prices on this stuff an I'll get back with ya Bruce.

You've got dibs on the springer. :wink:

Thanks Steve. There... may be a few other parts I'd like too. I feel like such a vulture :roll:

-Mp

I just finished tearing the whole bike down....tried to keep myself from making evil giggling sounds throughout the whole process.

I'll take some photos of the parts and list them with prices.

Mark...if you like the price I set then you have dibs on the rear tire...the rear wheel has a lot of pitting...really cheap chrome on them. I'll show photos this week so yall can see.

That looks slick with the pixie. You seem to have the best craigslist going. It is so fun to buy and sell. I just with there was more to buy here.

Clancy

Back