daddy saves christmas

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So 2 days ago my 2 oldest sons decides they want the rock star bundle for the x box 360. So i look into it and find that that is the impossible to get gift this year (always happens) So i check the pricing on ebay and their at the normal $100-$250 markup. Dicided to make a call to one of my friends who's a big gammer. He calls his girl (who works part time at game stop) She laughs at him and tells my to get guitar hero to hold him over till after x-mas. So with this i except defeat. That is untill around 3pm today when my friend calls me and says that the game stop acidentally got 2 in and i had to go tonight and pickup the one she's holding for me. So there's my story got rock band and a discount on top of it :mrgreen: . Sorry had to share these things never work out for me.........

Sweet man. I CANT WAIT TILL CHRISTMAS, SURE CHRISTMAS IS GREAT, CELEBRATING THE MANS BIRTHDAY AND ALL, PRESENTS ARE Great too. BUT DAAAAANG! MOM AND GRANDMA COOKING!!?? Totally AMAZING!! Lol im at about 260.. Ill be 325+ by next year Lol! Not that high but ill gain atleast 20 pounds.

Back