Dads Build Bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Heres the evans her baught, Hes gonna build it, :) .

DSCF2094.jpg

DSCF2095.jpg

DSCF2096.jpg

Old wriff 101 sticker on the seat,

DSCF2097.jpg

Old jc higgans rim He put on, The original one was bent,

DSCF2099.jpg

He was taking the forks apart to take off the old head light mounting bracket, Sombody Ghetto-Rigged the front forks with a cotten pin where THERE WAS Supposed 2 be a bolt,
DSCF2100.jpg

DSCF2101.jpg

Dad robbed the chainguard off my spaceliner and put it on here. Its okay,
DSCF2106.jpg

Put on some schwinn stingray bars neck and grip
DSCF2105.jpg

I striped The fender, Hes gonna redo it, THe paint was scratched on the fender, The fender appeard 2 be chrome! Hes going 2 strip paint and see how good the chrome is under it, Heres my 5 minute flame job,
DSCF2102.jpg

I also flamed the forks, Look
DSCF2104.jpg

He took off the bracket for the head light and put some flat faced bolts in the hole
DSCF2103.jpg

More pictures of the springer,
DSCF2109.jpg

On the side it says Either evanmotion or evanaction by Evans on the side look
DSCF2113.jpg

DSCF2110.jpg

Heres a shot of the new rim on it, He greased the berrings good as new,
DSCF2111.jpg

Original color appears 2 be green, Wish it still was,
DSCF2116.jpg

Heres how it is now, i ALso put a FBM Sticker on it. Ill post more pics 2 marrow.

DSCF2115.jpg

DSCF2114.jpg

that is a wicked bike. I guess Yeshoney isn't the only one with the Ultimate Rat fork.

:lol: Guess not, AND MINES RATTY!! I like his more. Its allll cleean, dADS will be Some day.. Well i should say ours..

Very cool bike! Those fenders remind me of the old Jawa/CZ motocrossers from the early 70s! The fork is very unique and eyecatching but it has to feel like a boat anchor when riding. It too reminds me of some of the old Euro motorcycle parts from back in the day and further! Very cool indded!

So is Dad really building this? If so .... Keep your hands to yourself! :p
I wanna see the Dadsterr doing the ratting! You know wrenching, fabbing, sweating, drinking a beer, yelling at you to stay away from his project, and stealing parts off your bikes for his! Otherwise, if I suspect for a second it's you building this under his name than Momma Chainsaw will be challenging you/Dadsterr to a Pixie Death Match against Her/me! :x

Gonna be a great build, but lets not bend the rules Ricky.

He is doing the wrenching it rained all day so He didnt get to do nothing to it..

LOVE that springer..... lotta nice forks in the build off.

And I'm sure it weighs about 20 pounds by itself, but.... heavy fork solidarity, man.

-E

Tomb, its not a 2 speed :(

Saint yes this thing probably weighs more than 20 pounds lol, Its okay, It works great.

OFF 2 SKOOL

I showd dad how 2 use camera. Me and my mom went shopping for clothes for homecoming, Heres some pics i took of him and he took.

Hes stripping paint off of the airplane thing off the springer.

before
DSCF2148.jpg

DSCF2149.jpg

after alot of steel wooling,

DSCF2151.jpg

He reflamed the fender and frame.
DSCF2143.jpg

DSCF2142.jpg

DSCF2144.jpg

Turns out the fenders ARE chrome, Hes going to two tone them, here he is strippin paint again

DSCF2157.jpg

DSCF2154.jpg

DSCF2160.jpg

DSCF2159.jpg

Heres some he took,
super long seat post.
DSCF2163.jpg

Heres how he wanted the seat 2 sit. He got it close,

DSCF2164.jpg

He didnt know what seat

DSCF2165.jpg

Looks like there was a split in the seat tube eh?
DSCF2170.jpg

He went to pick the brown seat up, The covoring came off of it, Looks sweet

DSCF2172.jpg

Heres how it looks now, He also tryed 2 adjust gaps on rear fenders he told me hes changing fender brackets we'll see.

DSCF2175.jpg

Thats all we took. . .

I think dads gonna kill me in this build off...

Man that bike is so way cool!!! I hope you and dadster make many great memories with it. That is such an awsome style for a springer!!! Looks like everything is going to clean up very nicely. Thanks

Yeah! Rock on Dadsterr! So now there's Noooooo reason not to cruise with us later this year! You guys find some of the coolest bikes. The springer is obviously cool but for some reason, I'm fasinated by them fenders! Keep the pics coming!

those fenders are cool, like how the fender braces are shaped like the spaceliner guard too, any chrome under them ??. you guys need to show me how to find bikes like that too !!! hoochs bike finding classes are full right now :lol:

Hooch said:
personally I love the green and white seat with the sticker
you cant make something that cool :)

Were saving the green seat dont worry.

Chainsaw said:
Yeah! Rock on Dadsterr! So now there's Noooooo reason not to cruise with us later this year! You guys find some of the coolest bikes. The springer is obviously cool but for some reason, I'm fasinated by them fenders! Keep the pics coming!

Welllll dads been having lotsa leg trouble the past few months... His legs have been swelling really bad... Its gotten a little better but still.. Jim i will ride with u soon, Im getting my licence some time this or next year.

CCR said:
those fenders are cool, like how the fender braces are shaped like the spaceliner guard too, any chrome under them ??. you guys need to show me how to find bikes like that too !!! hoochs bike finding classes are full right now :lol:

Lol Dad says thanks 2 all yer guyz kind words...

Back