daisy duke

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i named this bike Daisy Duke cuz i always wanted to lay her down and ride her! started with the wester flyer thats been sitting on the side of one of my neighbors house for about 20 years, i replaced the fork with a fork for a bmx sized wheel, installed a smaller chainring with shorter pedal stems, a new chain, a new 26" bike sized bananna seat, cut up a sissy bar to mount the seat, put on a bunch of reflectors, the longhorn handlebars came off a 26" schwinn cruiser, some cool grips from Peddlers bike shop, some horns, a "suicide steer" nob that came off one of my grammas old cadillac, bmx sized wheels/tires off a thrift store bike, some grease, and viola! heres the before pics. ooohhhh she's a crust-a-licious rat! enjoy!! fast eddie outty
wstrnflyrcsmcflyer1-1.jpg

and heres after
daisy13.jpg

she sits so low that i cant pedal in turns, so im working on a new "daily driver" called the retro metro that i will post pics of here on this forum also

I kinda like that, like I wanna try it... only I'd keep the longer forks with the smaller wheels to retain a little pedal clearance in the turns. Jeez, I just passed on I don't know how many 26" girls' bikes like that at yard sales in the last 2 days. (Well, they weren't as cool as that one with the tank and all...)

--rick

Back