DALLAS RIDE & SHOW - (PHOTOS POSTED!!!!!!)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
cruise09.jpg

Re: DALLAS RIDE & SHOW - APRIL 19, 2009

Excellent! I missed the last one due to a bachelor party the night before. I'll be there!

-Jeffrey

Thanks for posting the color flyer. I'll get them out to the local bike shops this week.

I'm sure someone would let you borrow a bike to ride. :wink:

Only problem would be that you say you will be in Dallas that night....it's a daytime event. :(

I think the show may last an hour or two and then they all go on a ride that takes about an hour.

I am planning on this! My 2 sons and I had a great time at the last one. We couldn't stay for the ride though. I really haven't decided what to bring this time. See ya there!

how can i enter a bike in the show? missed it last year and regretted every second....see you sunday!

me and my old lady will be there with our old schools! :D

If the weather holds, this could be a pretty good event.

I'm planning to bring the Snake Farm bike. :)

I would have brought it last time, but wanted something I could do the ride on. But the ride was about 8 miles and slow speed, so I think the ol' Snake bike will handle that.

I should be there with the clones and wife. Not to mention a flock of two wheelers.
Ye ha.

I picked up one of those display stands for the Snake Farm bike, and added a snake catcher pole to it...I'm ready! :)

Back