Damon's Demon Serial #665

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I joined cruisers a few years agon and I'm so excited to read about this bike build . As for Damon I can say I know him as a personal freind and in my opionon he's the coolest ol ....... I know. Allways in shorts and sandals , no sleeves and if you're lucky it's a cobras t shirt , give it all you got cuz WE know the guy you're making it for deserves the best .love you Damon ~ your dark skinned brother sethrow!

Any updates on the build ? Want to see it this summer when I visit emilyross1 and sethrow.

Sorry for the delay everyone. I've actually taken a few months off of any bike related work. My grandmother, who last August was in perfectly good health took a turn for the worst around Christmas. She had fallen out of bed at her assisted living home sometime in the middle of the night and had to be rushed to the hospital with a broken and dislocated hip. I hear that its very painful for the average person let alone a 95 year old lady. She spent the next two months in a nursing "recovery" home and she never really recovered. I tried to spend as much time with her as I could but it was very stressful to see her simply wither away. She lost nearly 40 lbs in less than 9 weeks. She died March 4th. I was the first of five grand children and she often said I was her favorite. My grandmother lived a very long and eventful life, she will be missed.

Its been hard for me to get back into the swing of things and start bending tubing again but it will happen some time soon. I've got a few motorcycle projects and working in my garden that will take precedent but I will try to get it done buy mid Summer. I'll start posting some updates soon, I promise. Later Travis

Back