Dee Dee Dee

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You live in CA and are bummed about winter :?: What does the temp get down to, 60?! :lol: Just kiddin' ya dude! I still ride in the white doom, not so much in the wind thou...

winter must be tough in sacramento... haha

I can't wait to be riding to work in a couple feet of snow here, and having everyone at work hit me with questions/statements like,
"Are you crazy?!!" "You must be cold!" "You sure you don't want a ride in my car?"
Yes, I am crazy. No, I am sweating. Yes, I like to ride my bike.

LOL ... I know ...Spoiled about weather ... Gota complain about sumtin.
Its not the cold ... I hate the wind .
I know ...... YIPPY Ahhhh much better now.

I Redid an old pearson seat in leather ... you guys wana see it ?
Im gona try to post some pictures here this month.
Bikes , Babes & Bikinis.. WAhooo LOL
Well Ok , maby I embelished it a little But I will have Bike photos ok lol.
Well typing 2 much here .. fingers already soar .
Gota go.

This is Wingman Leader Back to Base 4 Cocktails.... Out

I hear you Wingman..I am down here in Stockton..and it is pretty blustery today too..I live in Manteca, so we get it bad over there off the Altamont..
BUT..I was actually flown out to Akron Indiana one year in December..first major trip out of Cali..had never felt a "chill" like that before..actually felt my lungs ache over there..I will take my blustery / 60 degree afternoons any day !!

I've been out scraping paint off of this old building and powerwashing its been in the low fifties but the wind just kills ya. Getting ready to head home around the lake an smell dead carp, it seens they all had a suicide pact this year thousands of then floating around because of all the algie this year.

Ya gota love that " Dead Carp Smell LOL ".... Kind of reminds ya of ..... OOOps!

YIPPY LOL

Back