Degreaser

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I de-greased my greaser bike and thought i throw some pictures up for all to check out. Enjoy!

degreaser.jpg

degreaser1.jpg

degreaser2.jpg

That bike is still so utterly bad! I really dig the look... I think it's screaming for one of these visored Delta headlights!

xfx9hw.jpg

stupid question time!

awesome looking bike but what is that apparatus on the back wheel i've never seen one. is it purely cosmetic or does it do something too?

Re: stupid question time!

bucknasty said:
awesome looking bike but what is that apparatus on the back wheel i've never seen one. is it purely cosmetic or does it do something too?
The crash bars? Or the hub caps?

i believe you're talking about the crash bars. they keep my chaingaurd, fender, hub caps, etc from getting damaged if the bike falls over. although you don't see them much anymore i always thought they looked cool.

:shock: Holy Cow! VERY nice bike! WOW.

I got someone who wants to sell me those crash bars for $50, cheap or to much?

i say too much. you can order them brand new in the package from memory lane classics for the same price, $50. that's where i got mine.

fenderhole said:
I got someone who wants to sell me those crash bars for $50, cheap or to much?

i say too much. you can order them brand new in the package from memory lane classics for the same price, $50. that's where i got mine.

Wow thanks!i guess thats where he got his too.

Back