dental dilema

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so I had a tooth pulled 2 weeks ago. It was really hurting as some fillings had fallen out. I hoped the procedure would end the pain but, no. I havent slept through the night since. The pain is horrible. I cant focus on anything. I'm at my wits end and a cold pack is my new best friend. sorry, just venting.

Did your Dentist check to see if you have an infection? I know that pain is unbearable..I was actually crying until I got the meds..

Hes been packing it. Ive been reduced to tears more than once.This is crazy. Vicodin isnt touching it so fire-water for now....

Vicoden doesn't work? Man I would bet the farm you have an infection..you need ANOTHER dentist to take xrays and check for it..Oh the reason why I think its infected is because my pain meds didn't work either..antibiotics first..

is there a tell tale sign of infection. Bad taste, swelling? I dont have either but this is worse than anything I ve ever felt.AAAAAAARRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

Markm said:
is there a tell tale sign of infection. Bad taste, swelling? I dont have either but this is worse than anything I ve ever felt.AAAAAAARRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

constant tears, constant stinging pain that is undescribable, ears ringing, worse than anything youve ever felt and you would kill anyone just to make it stop.

oh and it also messes with your sinus's

CCR said:
Markm said:

constant tears, constant stinging pain that is undescribable, ears ringing, worse than anything youve ever felt and you would kill anyone just to make it stop.

oh and it also messes with your sinus's
Yea that is what I was feeling.. I didn't have swelling or a bad taste but I am sure you are infected..

I just had a molar pulled thursday afternoon. They said antibiotics are required for the first week. And they gave me tylenol with codene 3 for the pain. I thought it was going to hurt so bad, took like 30 seconds to pull the tooth. I couldnt sleep the first night because it was bleeding and I woke up every hour. Friday night wasn't great either. I stopped taking the pain pills friday night, which I can't believe it doesn't even hurt, it feels swollen a bit though.

I'm not sure what tooth you had pulled, but they were telling me about something called Dry Socket which is really painful, you might want to check that out. Either way if Vicodin isn't helping, I would definetly go get a second opinion or do something because it seems that something is wrong.

Latest posts

Back