Denver, CO

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone.
I've been lurking for quite some time, and decided to actually jump in and start communicating.

I'm currently working on a Nirve B-1 w/ new handlebars, tires, fork, etc. ~ you know the drill.

Once that's complete my grandparents told me to come get their old bikes (a mens Schwinn and a womans Western Flyer) from them, so I plan on fixing those up eventually also. I remember seeing their bikes as a kid, but they been garaged forever. I know they are OLD. I'll have before and after pictures of those projects.

Look forward to all the great feedback from this forum! :mrgreen:

Re: Nerdin' out in Denver, CO

Hey Saverio,
I'm in the Denver area as well (Centennial to be exact). Not much cruisin' in the 'burbs, so I ride with a crew that is more Denver than the suburbs. Saturday, we rode to the Denver Rescue Mission and served dinner, then rode to One Up (an 80's video arcade bar) and then cruised through LoDo. Hotter than a MoFo when we started, but it was still a load of fun. If you are on Facebook, look us up: Denver U.R.B.A.N. Guerrilla's.

jeff

Nerdin' out in Denver, CO

Will do Jeff, I'm right in Denver on the west side! Do you participate in any of the Denver Cruiser events? My brother suggested i check it out with him, but I obviously didn't make it tonight (I believe they meet on Wednesdays). We're going to hit up the New Belgium Tour De Fat this year, should be fun. I'll look you guys up!!

Re: Nerdin' out in Denver, CO

I haven't done a Denver Cruisers yet. I'd like to do one just to say I've done it, but that is a MASS of people who are drinking heavily. That's not my bag baby. I'm too old for that kind of nonsense. I'm down for nonsense, just not that nonsense.

jeff

Nerdin' out in Denver, CO

Ahhh, gotcha. ;) I really haven't looked too much into them, so I didn't really know what they were all about.

Back