Deorman from VA

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I am a "hardscaper" by trade(i.e.pillars, pavement, outdoor walls) from VA. I spent some years without a licence or vehicle when I was younger,so it was bike or walk. I was always fond of the older type bicycle, with it's simple trustworthiness and dependability. Geared bikes are also nice-I especially like modern index shifting. I currently have a ratty old huffy cruiser with some older parts keeping it functional, 22"mongoose ATB circa '90-92, and a K-Mart Schwinn cruiser with a 25cc kamatsu motor. I'm also putting together a bike from mostly vintage parts starting with a "Goodyear" brand Columbia built frame.

Re: My light duty late model schwinn

WELCOME!

hey northern va, i hail from southern va down at the carolina boarder.

Hey! I'm new here too! I've got a '77 Schwinn Cruiser (with a O.E.M. giraffe decal on the seatpost frame tube) and a Spaceliner that I think I'm gonna make into a repli-boardtracker...

whats up bikeriderx cant wait to see pics of your spaceliner.

Welcome to Ratdom. I would like to hear more from your Goodyear

jedidave said:
whats up bikeriderx cant wait to see pics of your spaceliner.
I haven't done much with the Spaceliner lately...However I just ordered a springer front end...And I figure I'll play around with that on the Spaceliner...Stay tuned...

Welcome! Don't be shy!.................(this is fun)

deorman said:
KOTA said:
Don't be shy!...
:? Checked out my post count lately? :lol: :lol:
Just trying to get ya to come out of your shell. :lol:

Cecil.jpg

heauh, nope! ahilk. :lol:

Back