derell's stretch

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sensor said:
yeah but you both stole my wheels!! mine are real wood :mrgreen:
eh, eh, eh, hahahaha. no one stole anything!!! hahahahaha becauuuusssseeeee these are not real wood! ha. LOL. We're all homies and we progress through eachother anyways so it's all good.

as i have said it is really hard to do a bike these days and make it totally something new. lets face it with all the new members here building so many cool bikes you are bound to do something someone else has. awwww group hug :lol:

yea this bike has bling status. it goes really well along with derrel's other toys like a 96 impalla ss rolling on 22's or his suv setup the same. he is a great guy who understands that i am burried in what i do and just a cool guy. so derrel when are we gonna cruz?

I"m down 4 whenever! I"ve just been riding around the neighborhood mostly. If I can somehow get away from work, I could show up, missed the last 2. Hey Karfer... Felt Red Baron as a starting base 4 1 of your creations????? Boardtracker style or maybe Harley like Bobber??? And thanks guys for the all the + comments. Karfer, u created a MONSTER!!!! But more impotantly, a great way Tyler(my boy) & I can spend more time 2gether. :D

good to hear that your son and you get together on the bikes :mrgreen:
just watch out though.......my son is already helping me do my bikes(hes 5 with some good ideas and some bad but at least hes thinking :wink: ) hopefully ill get to meet you on the next sat. ride

thanks derell i was honored to get the chance to put her together i really liked doing your bike and for the most part went together with out a hitch. glad to hear you have had a chance to get out and ride some i have been so busy just have not had time other than the rides and rolling up and down the driveway with my boy. i actually had an idea for a ride in elk grove something like start at my house in the evening and do a lap down my street, down bruseville and loop back up elk grove blvd to stockton. sounds easy but that is a big loop. then at the end have some sort of a camp fire at the house. as for second sat oh yea it is on the 12th same place at the shop around 6 pm i will post about it in the events area

Back