did a good deed now I get to fix my truck

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so the wife went to walmart on a late night shopping trip and while there she seen 2 dogs that she knew the owners of so she called them and asked if their dogs was missing and they was so she offered to bring them to them. So she called me to bring the truck so we could take the dogs out to the owners. Well we did and the owners was happy to see them so we was headed back into town and I decided to take a gravel road that comes into town by our house and I'm cruising along and BAM a deer jumps out right in front of me and not wanting to wreck my truck in the ditch I hit it then called it in and had someone come out and put the deer down. Didn't get to keep the deer and have to fix the front corner lens of my truck. What a night

Thanks outskirts we got lucky glad we wasn't in my wife's van I don't think we would have been able to drive away if we had. Yeah walker ive seen people try to miss them and end up totaling their vehicles. I actually had an insurance guy tell me that they are more willing to fix a car that hit a animal then one that wrecked trying to miss one

I know I've heard at least 2 stories of people swerving to miss a squirrel and totalling their cars...Good that nobody was injured but that's a bummer to have to fix your rig.

Latest posts

Back