do u like to see riding pix?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do u like seeing riding pix?

• yes

Votes: 58 90.6%
  • super yes....love it more than chocolate

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • nope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • hate it...i just wanna see the bike and dont care if its even remotly rideable

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
... Lol now hes got a motor bike, Hes forgot about all his peddal pushing friends. :cry:

I'm all for riding pics that have young thin seemingly happy "fit" people cruising along on a warm summers day...(channeling Bob Ross). But, I don't really want to see a picture of me sweating profusely, gasping for air, and looking like I'm attacking a bike with my girth...if you know what I mean. It wouldn't be a pretty sight no matter how nice the bike is. Just my opinion, don't mean to offend. :mrgreen:

Here's a pic of my son riding "somewhere" in the Montreal underground. I'm being vague for obvious legal reasons. :mrgreen:

WillyMetroBike.jpg

Lol i rode my bike a number of times in the citys middle school.
When i went there, theyd have like b-ball practice so hall doors by the gym doors'd be open so id sneak in and go flying through the halls. One of my marks was there up untill last year when they replaced the floors. I left a major skid mark in the hall haha.

Im a sexy fat guy, So my gf thinks. LORD IS SHE BEAUTIFUL!!! Ill post a pic later.

ricksterr1221 said:
Im a sexy fat guy, So my gf thinks.

TMI :D

As to the skidmark in the hall... I am an overglorified janitor in real life... If you did that to one of my floors ..... :x

Riding shots rock and I like Kingpin's idea about an action pic for the BBO. Honest Abe's bike is over the top sick!!! I'm guilty of "Pedal Envy" and I'd like to build one of my own.

I just got a ticket for riding in the subway in sept. Cost me $100.
NYPD has nothing better to do than bust my nads, bastages.
Thats on top of the $150 ticket I got in April, for "RECKLESS BIKING", apparently, theres some stupid law on the books in NYC that says you need to run brakes on a bicycle(...?)
That one was outside of Madison square Garden.

JIMBO420 said:
Thats on top of the $150 ticket I got in April, for "RECKLESS BIKING", apparently, theres some stupid law on the books in NYC that says you need to run brakes on a bicycle(...?)

Haha, No brakes at all?!

VicXsaN said:
JIMBO420 said:

Haha, No brakes at all?!
Nope, NYC street riding is mostly 4 pegs, no brakes. Its sorta the trend here(only bmx bikes)

Here's a riding picture so I dont feel like I'm totally hi-jacking this thread,lol
85fsarq.jpg
[/img]
Thats on my flat bike with 2 brakes.
But anyway, it's not anymore dangerous riding with no brakes as it is with brakes.
When your not peddling, your rt. foot is up by the back tire and you just use your foot to stop. As long as your paying attention, and understand how to stop your ok.

JIMBO420 wrote:

dude i have a couple of bikes i ride with no brakes
i don't like all the wires....to much clutter and i had no hubs to replace em with so i had pedal brakes

few close calls but i just drag my feet when i need to

heres a pic of me riding louisiana saturday night
Shawn019.jpg
pictures a little blurry sorry, and a pic of louisiana and my girls bike by the lake in the woodlands
Shawn014.jpg

I just like pics, any. Bad, good, blurry, riding, not... Seems like there are too few riding pics though, nice to see some spontaneous shots and different settings.

I think a bike that's not easily ridden is about as useful as t**s on a boarhog. Are they bikes, or yard art? Show a riding pic!

Back