Do you have a shop companion?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i knew there was pug in jack....thought bull from the teeth(but this is far from the first time ive been wrong :lol: )....vampire dog! LOVE IT!
nice looking bullys jgoodwill :mrgreen:

Fahrrad said:
June makes me wish puppies could stay puppies forever. She is cute. And while she might not be able to say it thank you for buying her out of her situation. There are a lot of people that would not.
Haha No doubt-I couldn't turn her down when I saw her...and my girl didn't help at all. She hadn't been abused or neglected in any way, but I'm pretty sure she wouldve ended up in the wrong hands. All of her "selling points" were in the direction of game dogs. I've just got a soft spot for these guys- they truly are the underdogs in most situations and are rarely given a good life. Tank was minutes away from being shot when we got him-he was fought and malnourished...every bone in his body was showing the day we picked him up. Johnny had been adopted by several different college students over several months returned as soon as their parents found out that he was a pit. Anyways, sorry for the rant. :x

MagicRat said:
She is "recycled" just like my Carney kitty.
I Will BEAT whoever it was that threw her away.
She is living large over here.
I hear ya on that- animals are WAY better than most humans imo :wink:

Thx sensor!

ive got a long haired chiwawa and her name is gizmo. she is 3 years and will turn 4 in april. she usually just sits and watches me work.

101_0074.jpg

Back