Do You Wonder?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gold Street Customs said:
Well here's my two cents or a penney and an iou, But I have learned through mistakes and heartache but all in all I am the least stressed person I know, I literally give it to GOD ,just the simple fact I cant control my destination other that pray for traveling mercies, as far as my family my children are Gods gifts and I will treat them as such that doesn't mean they dont do chores and respect elders but I know whats going on with them. Their not going to friends house without meeting the parents, nor running the streets at night sometimes its not easy, but no one ever said living life as a Christian is. Seeing things first hand working in a Food Bank you tend to really appreciate what you have....and it could all be gone in seconds. Also trying to keep kids keeping the faith is a major challenge when the schools offer no support and kids going home to disfuncional homes as a Youth Pastor all I can do is pray and support and show what love is to these kids. Bottom line is I would rather be riding the streets of gold behind the pearly gates on a fat tired cruiser than trying to escape the eternal lake of fire with knashing teeth getting caught in the spokes of my off shore copy as the plastic gear selector is melting from the heat.....

Testify, Brother!

Here's the one I go by...

..... said to him, "You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.
This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself.
On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets."

Where many people today get this one wrong is thinking that ..... is telling people to love themselves first before they can love others.

The truth of the matter is, we are all lovers of self...it's in our fallen nature...the call is to love others the same way we already love ourselves.

This, of course, can only be done by God's unlimited grace.

Oh yeah, and don't forget the pot luck today after the service in Fellowship Hall. :wink:

Mr. Farrell said:
ahhhh sweet. did the pastor's wife bring her famous apple pie? :mrgreen:

You betta believe it!

And don't forget the green Jello salad with that stuff in it. :?

Rat Rod said:
Mr. Farrell said:
ahhhh sweet. did the pastor's wife bring her famous apple pie? :mrgreen:

You betta believe it!

And don't forget the green Jello salad with that stuff in it. :?
We dont know what the stuff is, but its definetly made with l.o.v.e.

Latest posts

Back