Does anyone else have lights on their bikes?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_5854.JPG
IMG_5845.JPG
Here's mine:

Those are cool, can u show a picture of the wheel close up so can see how it is set up.
I'd like do a set but havent seen a clean kit yet.
Your bikes getting pretty done up ;) .
Maybe your parents will let you start a project bike soon. That way yours stays a clean rider, is reliable, and you can start to play with one that you can customize and mess around with that doesn't need get you to school everyday.
Eitherway this is a cool cruiser!

Those are cool, can u show a picture of the wheel close up so can see how it is set up.
I'd like do a set but havent seen a clean kit yet.
Your bikes getting pretty done up ;) .
Maybe your parents will let you start a project bike soon. That way yours stays a clean rider, is reliable, and you can start to play with one that you can customize and mess around with that doesn't need get you to school everyday.
Eitherway this is a cool cruiser!
Here is a sort of close up of the bike:
IMG_5846.JPG

The only issue is you can see the wires, which looks a little strange, so I don't know how long the lights will last.
I got the bike for $210 at a custom bike shop a few months ago, it was a pretty good find.

I've used lights before, but they all seem bulky. I know there's no place to hide them like on a car, but technology should be able to make them a little less visible.

Back