Does anyone have an experience with this brand?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those frames look an awful lot like Huffy Cranbrooks and Schwinn Legacys.
I 'kinda' like the Hornet, it's got and 'old school' gasoline station racer look to it.

Oh but could the 'Smoothie', be a bigger Electra Townie wannabe??
10-smoothie-m-black.jpg

Just my .02
Cheers!
Dr. T

It says KHS on the page...if thats who makes them they should be decent . KHS used to make nice stuff... :roll:

I've sold them for about a year now. They are part of the KHS brand and a decent bike at a good price. Just my two cents.

I have a Manhattan Aero. I got it brand new about a year ago in a trade for one of my RC trucks. Its the only cruiser I have. Iv'e been into bikes since I was a kid and IMHO it's your run of the mill over seas product. Having said that the quality of the welds are a heck of alot better than Micargi. But its probably the same tubing. I'm sure there are better products though. Nothing brand name on the bike except the standard Weinman rims. Heres a pic of the dented downtube that was not fixed before being welded to the bottom bracket shell. The other pic shows the welded seat post clamp, which is one of my pet peves. Though you'll never loose it!

IMG_4378.jpg

IMG_4379.jpg

Back