Dog Toots

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who knew? And what is it that makes that sooooo nasty. I mean, I was crying it was soo bad. The worst part though is this. The dog did his business and then quickly looks around like, " what was that noise, who did that". No seriously. He didn't even know it was himself that did it. Does he know his butt exists? Other than during defication? Yucky Von Yuckenstien.

These guys could clear a room in under 2 seconds...ha ha!

BRfacestogether.jpg

mt parents have a fat wienerdog, for a while she'd *fluff* and it would scare her, shed walk across the living room "toot" and jump then look around in circles like "what was that !!!"

my bassett hound on the other hand is silent but deadly :mrgreen:

Rat Rod said:
These guys could clear a room in under 2 seconds...ha ha!

BRfacestogether.jpg

I got a black lab boxer mix, He farts and Laughs! Just kidding, He will fart and look at his butt all confused.. Its so funny, When he was a puppy he farted and started barking at his butt. I love my dawg.

So my dog isn't the only one that does that! That's great to know. She'll be lying on the floor then all of a sudden catch a glimpse of her butt and look all confused, like she's wondering who is that or where did that come from? Her butt also has a bad relationship with cold floors, when it hit's one she toots, then looks around wondering what that was. I can't even describe the odors that come out of her but she does own up to those...skulks away, head down like she's done something bad. So many hours of entertainment! Here's a pic of her smiling with her pink babushka. :lol:

tessabikes007.jpg

it's a give and take over here. he does and walks away. i brew one up let it rip and call him over ha ha you should see the look he gets on his face. lol i'll try to get a pic of it.

Back