Double Nickle vs. UdallcustomBikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea your right the light make a big diffrence...Im starting to think im not going to blow you out of the water as bad now...
Also your bike is a real clean simple rat...i like it :D

I got a little bit done today. Had to work outside in the cold since I didn't feel like lugging this 75# bike back into the basement. I am cleaning up the original rack to use for day time riding when I don't need the battery. Gonna paint it to match the rest of the bike. I also decided that the stick shifter I was going to use for the front drum brake won't work. Now I need to find a brake handle I like.

It's been awefully quiet from the Georgia side of this build off for a while. Did the snow scare you off?

udallcustombikes said:
FriFeb12131130CST2010.jpg

Schweeet bike! Love the colors :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Got my day time rack done. I'll get it mounted tomorrow and snap a few pics with it on.
FriFeb19145545CST2010.jpg

FriFeb19145539CST2010.jpg

Just need to mount my tail light and finish up my wiring and I can call The Double Nickle Killer done.

Let me know when you get done, Dubby Nicky, and we can throw it to the people for their decision.

Back