Drag bars back on the FB

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For you guys who like it low and slow and mostly show :)

DSC02198.jpg

DSC02196.jpg

DSC02197.jpg

DSC02195.jpg

DSC02200.jpg

thats a really sweet setup you got on that fb,big al! :mrgreen: i think im gonna have to upgrade to a wider rear wheel and some gears after seeing yours!

Nice 8) 8) 8)

Luv the 1" moto bars with risers. or is that 7/8??

Any problems with the bars moved back like that? Iv'e been considering using risers myself but figured they would cramp my reach. I could flip 'em I guess.

Nice striping too 8) 8) 8)

Cool Firebike man.

low~N~slo said:
Nice 8) 8) 8)

Luv the 1" moto bars with risers. or is that 7/8??

Any problems with the bars moved back like that? Iv'e been considering using risers myself but figured they would cramp my reach. I could flip 'em I guess.

Nice striping too 8) 8) 8)

Cool Firebike man.
1"bars and 2"riseand pull back.
Unless your over 6ft tall I feel if you don't have some set back on these Fluids that your reaching to much and not so great for any kinda long rides. For me reaching over my knees to far and I've lost the sweet spot if you know what I mean. It can be a fine line between what looks good and what feels good. :|

1"bars and 2"riseand pull back.
Thanks for the details...I was wondering about the actual dimensions.

For me reaching over my knees to far and I've lost the sweet spot if you know what I mean. It can be a fine line between what looks good and what feels good. :|
Fit is crucial for any bike to fun. If it works for you, your build actually demonstrates that the fine line where form meets function has a name: COOL 8)

Nice job. :D

Latest posts

Back