Dude! wheres the beach!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Just got back from my vacation,Santa Cruz CA...four hours from here, left last thursday came back Sunday night.We stayed at a KOA cabin it was a very nice well maintained campground plenty of shower facilities mechanical bull, train,big inflated bouncing pillow thing to jump on and they rented these three wheeled what the called banana bikes you sit recumbnent style and lean to turn. That was thursday,Friday we went to the boardwalk did the ride thing till my wife got ill after the roller coaster and greasy boardwalk food, Saturday me and my son went to the skatepark for a couple of hours and met my daughter and wife on the beach where my son proceeded to try his skim board and accidentally took out two japanese tourists taking a photo standing at the wrong place (and my wife got it on video)after getting kicked off the crowded section of the beach by a life guard to a safer area if we wanted to continue skimboarding. Nothing like carrying all the bags and watching my three year old trudge down the beach saying hi to everyone we made it just in time to start getting ready to leave as we had to go see my sons biological grampa in Brentwood and stayed there all day sunday and had to leave sunday night as my mother in law got terribly sick and had to go to emergency withwalking ammonia and septis (poisoning of the blood) so I got home at 4:00 am and finally got some sleep.Get home washing machine died, the wagon got a separated tire, and here I am at work finally relaxing. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

man......sorry for the bad things but im from salinas so i grew up in that area and really miss it(did go to daven port to see my brother in law and my son finally got to see the ocean :mrgreen: ) what skate park did you go to? derby? and uhhhhhh.......sorry about the boardwalk food :shock:

They have a new skatepark, its on the levee next to the main bridge you cross going to the boardwalk i'm sorry I dont know the street names but as far as the park goes its very nice it has some serious pools with real concrete coping and tiles and it even has a 25 foot full pipe that connects two pools. but as far as my mother in law she is doing a lot better thank GOD!!! And I guess I should mention they also have a bike park for those darn crazy bmx guys right across the street from the wharf it looked like alot of fun but I know I would feel some pain.

santacruz006.jpg
[img]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg195/holyrollin72/santacruz006.jpg[/img][/img]The family Carousel rollin!

Latest posts

Back