Dudley Mass Swap Rescheduled!- March 22nd!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know how much it is to set up a table? I have some items I may want to sell...an Iver Johnson boys disassembled, a few baloon tire fenders, possibly a 60's BSA 3 speed and maybe - maybe a 40's Columbia girls (all origional barn find - some rust)

Does anyone know how much it is to set up a table? I have some items I may want to sell...an Iver Johnson boys disassembled, a few baloon tire fenders, possibly a 60's BSA 3 speed and maybe - maybe a 40's Columbia girls (all origional barn find - some rust)

$25 for a table. He has a lot of tables that you can use there, but I bring one with me because they go quick.

Gee I hope we can set up out side.:headbang::39: :rofl: Yes there is a bike in the photo & The snow man is about 5 to 6 feet tall.(The Snow man was 6 ft when I made him last week before the two main storms )
dc04e49d-d609-4b36-80a6-8c870ba890e0_zpsc1c07386.jpg

Last edited:
Convo started

I think I mis-spoke when I earlier stated I have an Iver Johnson I would bring to Dudly...I dragged it out of the attic last night to take photos and although it dosen't have a headbadge, there is an outline that I'm fairly sure is a Columbia..I'm trying to track the S/N but so far no luck. Sorry if I got a few of you excited. I'll put myself in a time-out:comando:

BARTO

Nick, like you would've rode anyway. It has to be over 65 degrees for you to ride. (chuckle)

Need some help, is anyone bringing a late 40s early 50s Rollfast boys tank to Dudley? If so, please PM me.

BARTO

OK guys I am going to bring all my stuff!! Have big plastic bins with it all packed. It is waaaaaay more than I could have imagined having put into such a small space and the bins weigh a ton! Gonna get up mocha early to get up there and setup. Someone grab some donuts and coffee for me and you can pick a part for free!

OK guys I am going to bring all my stuff!! Have big plastic bins with it all packed. It is waaaaaay more than I could have imagined having put into such a small space and the bins weigh a ton! Gonna get up mocha early to get up there and setup. Someone grab some donuts and coffee for me and you can pick a part for free!
What kinda donut and how do you like your coffee!

Is the swap still on?
I don't see why not?
Cool!

:39: From where I’m driving from, the coffee will be cold and the doughnut stale – does that count for anything?

Last edited:
I am going to make the trek as well. Don't think I'll be early enough to setup a table, but I am bringing some swap bait anyway. I have tons of Banana seat bike parts; Schwinn, Sears, Ross, etc. Looking for the same!

Back