Dudley Mass. Swapmeet (PICS pg 1+2)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
My camera didn't like the light so I took a couple pics :roll: I was there at 9:00 and left at 10:20 :wink:
001-2.jpg

003-1.jpg

007.jpg

Re: Dudley Mass. Swapmeet (2-13-11)

I'll be bringing 5 or so of my bikes to to sell/trade unless they get sold on CL first. see ya there.

If the set-up for bringing stuff in was a little better organized I would be bringing a pack of stuff. I may go to shop.
I will be bringing a trailer load of stuff for sale to Monson

Bri-in-RI said:
Am I the only one that doesnt know when Monson is? :x
-Brian
It's sometime in March :wink: No exact date yet :)

Here are a few of the bikes that I plan to have for sale/trade at Dudley. If anyone here that is local or plans on going to the swap is interested in them lmk and we can work out a deal before the swap. -Brian
013.jpg
screamer1.jpg

longboy.jpg

purple1.jpg

rollfast.jpg

And these last 3 are MAYBE going...kind of getting attached to them! The 2 Playbikes have been cleaned up since the pics.

015.jpg

eh1.jpg

pb.jpg

Bri-in-RI said:
Here are a few of the bikes that I plan to have for sale/trade at Dudley. If anyone here that is local or plans on going to the swap is interested in them lmk and we can work out a deal before the swap. -Brian
013.jpg
I want the tires :shock:

Just got them today from Junkyrustybikes and Im very happy with the way they look on that bike.

Who else is going :?: Anybody :?:

I'll be up there, not sure if I'm going to try to sell anything or just poke around and buy too much at the end of the day like I usually do :)

Finally got a weekend off...
--Rob

NLCTVWguy said:
I'll be up there, not sure if I'm going to try to sell anything or just poke around and buy too much at the end of the day like I usually do :)

Finally got a weekend off...
--Rob
If you want to bring that wheel I'll buy it off of you then. I'll be there all day with my bikes.

I'm in. Hopefully I can meet a few members face to face. I've got a list of parts I need.

Spokeshave said:
I'm in. Hopefully I can meet a few members face to face. I've got a list of parts I need.
I know I'll will be there for sure, Im renting a space to sell some bikes and junk. I also know of at least 2 other members that will be buying bikes from me. Some of the bikes I'll be there with are posted in this thread so you guys will know who to look for and stop by to say Hi. See y'all there.

Anyone ever been :?: Are there good deals :?: I want to buy my build off frame :mrgreen:

Re: Dudley Mass. Swapmeet (TOMORROW)

Just got home from dropping my bikes off at the swap and there were already a few nice bikes there! See ya all tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back