Dudley Mass. Swapmeet (PICS pg 1+2)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dudley Mass. Swapmeet (TOMORROW)

Sorry folks looks like I'm not going to make it... it's always a great show with good deals everywhere, always mention the Rat Rod Bikes thing of course... :)

I think I'm getting a cold or flu or somethign and just really run down. Plus the wife's car blew its engine... kind of takes my only decent bike hauler out of action. (Didn't make 300K, died at 299400...)

But I'll be in touch with everyone about Stingrays and other stuff to buy-sell-trade...

Take care and hopefully see you at Monson or another swap!

--Rob

Re: Dudley Mass. Swapmeet (TOMORROW)

I just got back from the swap... it was not what I expected :x Every part I was looking for was not there :roll: Also there was not many people :| I met Brian and seen his bikes (I like your Rollfast) :D That was cool, wish I got some stuff though :cry: I have 4 pics but there a waist to post :roll: Oh well, Monson is always good :mrgreen:
Nick :p

Re: Dudley Mass. Swapmeet (TODAY)

I did well with selling but there was nothing I was interested in buying besides for an early Rollfast that yeshoney scooped up before I could blink! I ended up selling 5 bikes and all the parts that I had so I did come home with a pocket full of cash.

Bri-in-RI said:
I did well with selling but there was nothing I was interested in buying besides for an early Rollfast that yeshoney scooped up before I could blink! I ended up selling 5 bikes and all the parts that I had so I did come home with a pocket full of cash.
I'm glad you sold your stuff. It seemed kind of tough there for awhile. If I had some extra room I thought that Screamer of yours was a steal ! I too was eyeing that Rollfast.
It was nice to meet you.
Spokes

I wish I could have met you spokes :cry: I have no idea on what you look like :roll:

I was wearing a NY Jets sweatshirt much to the shegrin of a few Pats fans I met :cry: . Anyway, I too was disappointed at the turnout of this swap. It was kind of thin. I expected more junk to pick through :( . There were some nice bikes for grabs. Most went real early in the morning. Here are a few pics I took today.
Catch you next time,
Spokes :D
100_0868.jpg

100_0865.jpg

100_0864.jpg

100_0869.jpg

I almost came home with that 24" Spyder 500. He wanted my Playbike and a little cash for it so I hopped on my Playbike for one last spin before it was gone...and decided that I REALLY like that bike so I kept it!

Latest posts

Back