Dudley Massachusetts Swap Sunday Nov. 25th!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Danimal said:
Bri-in-RI said:
I just got home from dropping my bikes off...first thing I saw when I got there was an Elgin Twin Bar for sale. Should be a great swap! :D

How much was it?

Ask Mike about it in the morning, I dont want to give you the price he told me then he tells you something else in the morning. Put it this way, even though it was super ratty the price wasnt cheap enough for me to jump on it but cheap enough that its got me thinking long and hard about it!

I'll be there!

i just finished thrashing to get my 5 bar done!

It is ridable for a quick spin maybe, no grease on the brearings cause I have to disassemble for paint anyway. But it is together!

Joe

Another awesome day and it was great seeing everyone as always. How did everyone's day go? I did OK, sold a few bikes and bought a couple of bits as well. 8)

For the first time ever, I bought nothing! But it was fun to see the gang again.

Somebody needs to post a fresh find though. Just saying.

Danimal said:
For the first time ever, I bought nothing! But it was fun to see the gang again.

Somebody needs to post a fresh find though. Just saying.

Too tired, I haven't even unloaded the truck yet. I'll post pics of my stuff tomorrow.

Brian did okay...ask him about his Elgin...

I sold a few things and made some loot and bought a few tiny accessories. I think I spent about $5 aside form the $25 table fee. Sadly, my Columbia 3 didn't sell so I guess it's time to update the RRB for sale thread with my NEW lower price!

J

i bought 2 bikes there and i bought a third at a flea market down the road from there too . i went with my buddy and he bought a bike there too. ill have to snap some pics and post them when i get a chance. great show!! :shock:

best part was the entertainment. both of us trying to get 4 bikes into his 1984 vw rabbit. i love a challenge :wink:

I didn't pick up a ton of stuff but here is what I was able to snag.

012.jpg

013-1.jpg

002.jpg

Back