dump tracker

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kidricer said:
jasper87 said:
kidricer said:
Sick bike!

My girlfriend and I didn't headout too cuz of the weather. Chuck is a great guy. I rode over to the shop one day on a cheap walmart motored bike, It's black and had some weak butt spokes. The bike is in bike builds "just for fun build" :
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=22035&p=224960&hilit=just+for+fun+kidricer#p224960
The bike's holdin' up and is in SF now. The etc. is for the small chain ring, like the one on your motoredbike, looked cool, so I put one on his bike. The crank arms are short, so the small chain made start-ups a bit easier. It looks alright.

Nice! now i remember your bike, good thing you got the new spokes. I really like how it turned out, real clean. The drum brake is a nice touch, have you seen the reverse brake levers? i think it would look great on a motorized bike with a drum brake, check these out http://www.velo-orange.com/brakelevers.html
You got any more pics of the red diamond frame motorized bike in the last pic on your "just for fun build"? I mocked up a motor in my dump tracker and it looks amazing, now im thinking about making it motorized. :? :D

Nice! now i remember your bike, good thing you got the new spokes. I really like how it turned out, real clean. The drum brake is a nice touch, have you seen the reverse brake levers? i think it would look great on a motorized bike with a drum brake, check these out http://www.velo-orange.com/brakelevers.html
You got any more pics of the red diamond frame motorized bike in the last pic on your "just for fun build"? I mocked up a motor in my dump tracker and it looks amazing, now im thinking about making it motorized. :? :D[/quote]

Thanks Jasper87! The bike feels more solid with the spoke upgrade. Thanks for the heads-up on the levers, might put them on my next build.
Funny, I recently took the motor out of the red bike (Schwinn happa) You can see it here:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=24068

The motor on it is old and clapped-out...gonna tinker with it and try to make it work again.

You can see the bike with in motor installed here:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=22033&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=schwinnese

Cheers,

Kidricer :D

You got any more pics of the red diamond frame motorized bike in the last pic on your "just for fun build"? I mocked up a motor in my dump tracker and it looks amazing, now im thinking about making it motorized. :? :D

Thanks Jasper87! The bike feels more solid with the spoke upgrade. Thanks for the heads-up on the levers, might put them on my next build.
Funny, I recently took the motor out of the red bike (Schwinn happa) You can see it here:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=24068

The motor on it is old and clapped-out...gonna tinker with it and try to make it work again.

You can see the bike with in motor installed here:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=22033&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=schwinnese

Cheers,

Kidricer :D

Latest posts

Back