Dumpster speed!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well my build will be a solid dumpster single speed bike build.Ive gotten everything out of the dumpsters.The only thing I'll buy is the grips and tubes.But everything else came way of dumpsters.This is gonna be a fun bike.Just need to strip it down and repaint the frame and fork.The frame is an old sears frame with some real cool looking lugs and the seat stays are cupped at the top.But here is the parts breakdown,Alex double wall wheelset,Shimano hubs,Bontrager tires,bmx bars,Sugino 3 piece cranks,KKT roadbike pedals,Shimano sealed bottom bracket,FSA carbon fiber seat post,Odyssey seat,Tange threadless forks,Aheadset, just need a 1'' neck and Im golden.I hope to have some in production pics.But heres how it sits as of right now!

dumpsterbike001.jpg
dumpsterbike002.jpg
dumpsterbike003.jpg
dumpsterbike004.jpg

Good idea. If the Carbon Fiber was in the dumpster, there may of been a reason for that. You would hate to have it splinter :shock: :shock:

#1.Haha forgot about the powder.
#2.My secret spots are secret spots :lol: :lol: :lol:
#3.yeah CMAN there was a gauge in the side but thats all it was.I sanded it smooth and its perfect now.Just hope it holds my fat butt.Ive fixed alot of stuff in my times cause most the stuff I buy is used.That just makes the build better for me.I like new but anyone can buy new,not everyone can rebuild like new!

Latest posts

Back