Dunedin Florida Vintage & Custom Bicycle Show & Swap

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
It's Back!!! Rat Riders Vintage & Custom Bicycle Show & Swap Meet. This is a fun family event to show off your cool bicycle & maybe even buy, sell or trade some bikes or parts. We'll have door prizes, bicycle give away & awards for the 10 coolest bicycles. Awards & raffles at 1 p.m. The VFW will have breakfast available for purchase also their bar will be open. See flyer for details.

Attachments

• 2023 Rat Riders Bicycle Swap and Show.jpg
    2023 Rat Riders Bicycle Swap and Show.jpg
    285.2 KB · Views: 4
That's the weekend after the spring fling vintage BMX gathering in St Augustine. Probably won't make back to back Florida trips 😒

Since I'm working over that way, haven't had a heart attack or broke a leg this year, I'll try to make it by!

Update: Please read. An art show will also be going on in the parking lot. If you are a vendor selling bikes or parts please let me know & I'll put your name on my list. Text, call or comment here. 727-916-1727. Let me know if you are bringing a trailer also. If you are a spectator or bringing bicycles to put in the show you will park directly next door or directly across the street at the ball park for free. VFW will have breakfast to purchase & the bar open. Vendors please arrive between 6 a.m. to 9 a.m.

Swap meet spaces are filled up for the Vintage & Custom Bicycle Show & Swap April 8. If we spoke or I responded back to you then you are on the list. PLEASE arrive as early as you can. You can arrive at 6 a.m. to 9 a.m. See you all there!!

-See you all tomorrow at our vintage & custom bicycle show & swap in Dunedin at 360 Douglas Ave Dunedin FL 34698 at the VFW.

This should answer all your questions.
-CASH ONLY PLEASE
-T-shirts $20 each
-Bicycle show entry $5 per bicycle
-Door prize & Bicycle give away $5 each or 5 for $20
-Top 12 bike awards (no classes)
-Awards & raffles at 1 p.m. MUST be present to win
-NO PARKING IN THE LOT
-Swap Vendors will unload in the lot then park across the street at the ball field.
-If you are bringing a bicycle to show please park across the street at the ball field or next door & bring your bike over.
-Free to come spectate & parking is across the street
-VFW will be open for breakfast & will also have the bar open
-This event is outside with nice shaded areas
-Swap vendors can arrive as early as 6 a.m.
-Proceeds benefit the VFW Post 2550
-Show bikes must be registered by 11 a.m.
-Pop up tents are allowed
-Dog friendly on a leash

Hey there all...just wondering if this show and swap coming back for 2024? I live in Sarasota and there is no "clunker" culture anywhere that I know of.

Latest posts

Back