Dusty Spokes featured in Roll Magazine

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay, this article is a few months old by now, but it took me this long to bother looking for it on line. Anyway, for some reason, I can't get the article to load, but here's a link to the cover of the magazine (I'm al the way on the right with my Wildcat), and the beginning of the article. Maybe you'll have better luck getting it to load than I did... http://www.rollmagazine.com/july2008/index.html

You Johnny! can you tell J.D. To call Safety Dave from West Piont Library Project? Tell him I want all his schwinns! lol

You know JD? Small world man! I'll definitely pass that along next time I see him, probably later this month. Have you seen his collection? Awesome! So you work at WP? I went to high school in Highland Falls. Had a lot of buddies on post, but that was like 10 years ago...

johnny nightwolf said:
You know JD? Small world man! I'll definitely pass that along next time I see him, probably later this month. Have you seen his collection? Awesome! So you work at WP? I went to high school in Highland Falls. Had a lot of buddies on post, but that was like 10 years ago...
I know J.D. from working on the West Pt library project together. I have yet to see his huge collection but he has a couple of bikes for me (I hope it has been 6 months) I am the one who picked up the walmart stingray for his son. Ask him about that, lol.

Back